top of page


Public·54 members

(STREAMING) Stellenbosch vs Richards Bay live online 7 November 2023

11 Jan 2023 — Check Stellenbosch FC vs Richards Bay live score, team statistics and more info on

But yeah third time this year hopefully it will be our time. ” Here's all the ticket and fixture information you'll need ahead of tomorrow night's #DStvPrem clash against Richards Bay ℹ️ — Stellenbosch FC (@StellenboschFC) November 6, 2023 The Natal Rich Boyz go into their next clash on the back of a dramatic 5-4 penalty win over Orlando Pirates in their Carling Knockout Cup quarterfinal clash. Despite their positive showings in the Carling KO, Richards Bay are on a run of two consecutive losses in the DStv Premiership. In their last five league matches, Richards Bay only managed to bag one victory, while suffering three losses and one draw during this period. Stellenbosch and Richards Bay out to maintain form | SuperSportfootball06 November 2023 15:50| © AFP ShareStellenbosch @ Gallo ImagesAfter much success in the Carling Knockout Cup recently, Stellenbosch FC and Richards Bay FC will return to DStv Premiership action this week, with a meeting at the Danie Craven Stadium on Tuesday evening. Kick-off is at 7:30pm (SA, GMT+2) Both Stellies and Richards Bay advanced to the Carling Knockout Cup semifinals last week and will now hope to emulate their cup form in their upcoming league encounter. Stellenbosch recorded a 2-0 win against Polokwane City at the Old Peter Mokaba Stadium last Friday, as goals by Iqraam Rayners and Devon Titus were enough for the Winelands side to book their spot in the semifinals of the tournament. Richards Bay v Stellenbosch | 25 February 2023 Latest news, stats and live commentary for the PSL's meeting between Richards Bay vs StellenboschResults & stats, 25 Feb 2023. SummaryKey EventsLineups ... Stellenbosch FC vs Richards Bay FC Football Betting Tips Stellenbosch FC vs Richards Bay FC 2023-11-07 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. Stellenbosch FC vs Richards Bay FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-07Match Details Who: Stellenbosch FC vs Richards Bay FC Competition: Premiership When: 2023-11-07, 19:30 Venue: Parow Park Stellenbosch FC will host Richards Bay FC at Parow Park on 2023-11-07 at 19:30 in an interesting encounter in Premiership. Stellenbosch FC, currently sitting at 12 will be looking for important home win. Richards Bay coach Kaitano Tembo is hoping his side can transfer their Cup form over to the DStv Premiership, where he feels they have been dominating without yielding results. “I just wish we can take this mentality and attitude into our league matches because we have shown what we can do. Playing against a team like Pirates and going for 120 minutes, for me credit goes to players, ” Tembo said. “For me I don’t think its that way, even if our league matches I’ve seen us play better than this and still lose matches, where we dominate games but we still lose matches, we don’t score goals. “But today I think Pirates were a better team to be fair, they played well, but we denied them clear-cut opportunities. ▶️ Stellenbosch FC vs Richards Bay FC Live Stream & on Check how to watch Stellenbosch FC vs Richards Bay FC live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Stellenbosch FC v Richards Bay FC Betting Odds in 8 hours — Stellenbosch FC v Richards Bay FC ; Match Result · Draw, Richards Bay FC ; Both Teams to Score Markets. Yes, No ; 1st Half Result · Draw, Richards ... While Stellies are doing well in Cup competition, Steve Barker’s side only managed to record one win in their last five league matches, while suffering three defeats during this period. Speaking on their recent win in the Carling Knockout Cup, Barker is hoping his side does well in the tournament as the Western Cape outfit currently occupy 12th spot on the DStv Premiership table. “I think we must learn from our two previous semifinals, you know one went to penalties and one went on away goal, ” Barker said. “So having reached the semifinal three times in this calendar year you can only keep knocking on the door and you keep knocking on the door and the door will eventually open. “So we are knocking on the door and we are knocking very loud so you know, let’s see what the draw holds for us Monday. Pirates knocked out of Carling Cup by Richards Bay in 2 days ago — Richards Bay FC player Thulani Gumede is challenged by Orlando Pirates players Patrick Maswanganyi (left) and Deon Hotto during the Carling ... Betting tips for Stellenbosch FC vs Richards Bay FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Stellenbosch FC and Richards Bay FC? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Stellenbosch FC, 0 tips backing Richards Bay FC and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 47% against the Stellenbosch FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 25% against Richards Bay FC winning. The draw is rated at 28%. Richards Bay vs Stellenbosch H2H - Fscore Starting from 2017 the team of Richards Bay and the team of Stellenbosch had 6 competitions among which there were 4 wins of Richards Bay, 1 played in draw. Richards Bay FC, on the other hand, sits in 15 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 47% chance of a home win, and a 25% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Stellenbosch FC vs Richards Bay FC is worth a look. Stellenbosch FC have won 1 meetings with Richards Bay FC, while Richards Bay FC have won 1. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Stellenbosch FC vs Richards Bay FC | Commentary Page Richards Bay FC. Richards Bay FC. Mendieta Júnior Leandro 36' player name Stream all the action live on SuperSport channel 950. <br/> <br/><span class ...


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page